Hospitals of Hope

"Showing Christ's love by healing bodies and souls"
A Christian organization which uses medicine to heal the physical body and then uses the Gospel of Jesus Christ to cure the soul.
For more info go to http://www.hospitalsofhope.org/

Friday, July 1, 2011

The time is close at hand...

Wow, I cant believe I have been here for over 5 weeks and I only have 6 days left in this beautiful country.  I have enjoyed my time here so much, but the last few weeks I have enjoyed more than the rest.  The large group of people we have here now is full of just wonderful Christians who love the Lord and love their brothers and sisters in Christ.  I feel like I have bonded with these people in the past two weeks and we are just like a big family who gets along so well with each other.  I will be sad to leave this wonderful group of people behind...

This week has been a good one for me.  I have been working in the lab every morning and mostly cooking dinner in the evenings.  We have had a lot of places offered to go this week, but since I will be leaving soon I decided to stay in the lab since I enjoy it so much.  I did spend one afternoon in "English Camp" a day camp sort of thing for some older orphans who want to learn English.  I had fun with them but my Spanish is so limited I was not very helpful in teaching them English.  But we played some games and had some fun regardless! 

I will be flying out of the country Thursday evening if you could keep me in your prayers.  I don't know if I'll have the computer access this next week to write another blog, but I will try.  I'm just asking for all of your prayers, thank you so much for keeping up with me and reading my blog.  God bless you all.

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

"May God be gracious to us and bless us and make His face shine on us so that your ways may be known on earth, your salvation among all nations. " Psalms 67 : 1-2