Hospitals of Hope

"Showing Christ's love by healing bodies and souls"
A Christian organization which uses medicine to heal the physical body and then uses the Gospel of Jesus Christ to cure the soul.
For more info go to http://www.hospitalsofhope.org/

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Two Weeks til Departure

Wow, I cant believe this trip is coming up so fast!  I just finished my last final this morning and now all I have to worry about is packing all of my underwear! :-)  Anyway, things have all been going according to plan so far, I sent in the money this week along with my insurance, shots and passport copy.  I had to get three shots for this trip and I still have bumps on my arms from them!  But, I'm happy because they mean that I will be allowed into the country!  I'm really excited for this opportunity to serve and I hope I will get to do a variety of things while I'm there.  The last time I served overseas (other than in the Navy) was in Africa which I loved!  South America will be different, but I'm sure it will also be the same in many ways.  Please continue to pray for me as I prepare to go.  Thank you for all of your support, God Bless!

3 comments:

  1. SOOOO excited! We are gonna have a blast

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for you honey as well as us as a married couple while we are away from each other. I know we both will be very busy; you with the trip and me with the youth group at church all summer. I am so proud of you for continuing to work in your passion of serving as a missionary overseas, or in this case over the equator. LOL I love you and I can't wait to hear all about how your trip is going on this blog and e-mails that I might get from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only one week till I take you to Charlotte, spend the night with you and send you on your way to La Paz where you will go from there. I love you and I know that our church, your church at home as well as lots of people from college will be praying for you, Kevin, and Anna. I love you and I lok forward to spending this week with you here at home.

    ReplyDelete

"May God be gracious to us and bless us and make His face shine on us so that your ways may be known on earth, your salvation among all nations. " Psalms 67 : 1-2